Something to Share
I was trying to fall asleep last night and I kinda came up with these 2 different poems, I won't say it's the best poems. But rather just some thoughts in simpler words.
Untitled 1
My heart is broken,
My tears are running.
What's left of me is me.
As time goes,
You will fade away,
Like dust in the wind.
Time will not heal,
It just allows me to put you away,
Somewhere my heart is free from pain.
Time will not heal,
It just allows me to keep moving on,
Such that I need not have to look back and let tears washes my face.
Time will not heal,
For you are the missing piece to my puzzle, it will never be complete.
Time allows me to smile at my foolishness and makes me grow stronger,
For my heart wants to be freed from pain,
For my eyes wants to be freed from tears.
We just ain't meant to be,
For the time and place.
Goodbye, My Almost Lover.
Untitled 2
All I could remember is the way you look at me.
Looking so amused, cheeky and smiley.
Letting my emotions run wild with your charms.
Ending with sorrows that I never thought I would have.
Now what's left of me, is set to move on.
Untitled 1
My heart is broken,
My tears are running.
What's left of me is me.
As time goes,
You will fade away,
Like dust in the wind.
Time will not heal,
It just allows me to put you away,
Somewhere my heart is free from pain.
Time will not heal,
It just allows me to keep moving on,
Such that I need not have to look back and let tears washes my face.
Time will not heal,
For you are the missing piece to my puzzle, it will never be complete.
Time allows me to smile at my foolishness and makes me grow stronger,
For my heart wants to be freed from pain,
For my eyes wants to be freed from tears.
We just ain't meant to be,
For the time and place.
Goodbye, My Almost Lover.
Untitled 2
All I could remember is the way you look at me.
Looking so amused, cheeky and smiley.
Letting my emotions run wild with your charms.
Ending with sorrows that I never thought I would have.
Now what's left of me, is set to move on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home